7 Quick Real Estate Marketing Ideas For FSBO Sellers
Congratulations! You’ve made the decision to sell your home on your own. It’s a smart decision if you are able and willing to put some work into the process. Where I find people can struggle the most is coming up with solid real estate marketing ideas to get their home sold. But not to worry, lot’s of people just like yourself have successfully completed a For Sale By Owner (FSBO) and have saved a lot of money instead of hiring a high commission real estate agent.
To help make the sales process a little easier, here are some quick real estate marketing ideas for helping you get your home sold.
1. Have your home professionally photographed. Poor quality pictures do not create a good first impression. If done correctly, high quality pictures can give the home a WOW factor.
2. Offer a free home warranty to potential buyers to sweeten the pot, especially if your home is over 5 years old.
3. Create a website centered around your home to share with friends and social media. Buy a domain name such as www.1234MainSt.com
4. Make your home easy to show. If you limit the times the home can be shown you reduce the buyer pool. If a buyer is available to look at homes in the afternoon but you’re not able to show in the afternoon, then your home will not be shown.
5. Be willing to work with Buyers Agents and pay them a fair commission. Over 85% of real estate sales have a Buyers Agent involved in the transaction. If you’re not willing to work with them the pool of potential buyers will be drastically reduced.
6. When writing your ad just don’t list the features of the home. People buy on the emotional benefits of a home.
7. Have an online marketing presence. Over 90% of home buyers start their search on the major real estate portals, if your property is not there more than likely it won’t be found. List your home with a Flat Fee MLS service to get your home in front of as many qualified buyers as possible.
Follow these real estate marketing ideas and you will increase your chances of getting your hold sold quicker and for a better price!